Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Umm, Have I entered the Twilight Zone?

Below are pictures of the hail today. It may not seem that weird to the general public who are used to living in places that have all 4 seasons. I, however, currently reside in California... and not Northern California.... Southern California. Thirty minutes from the ocean to be exact. We have maybe 1.5 seasons. Those seasons being summer, and just slightly cooler than summer. So let me repeat, today we had hail. Small marble sized. My dog almost had a heart attack!

So here's a glimpse of it, just after it finished after some of the shock had worn off and I realized the hubs may want to see pictures of it when I see him again:

On the grass in a section of the front yard

On the patio table

The patio furniture didn't know what to do with itself

Let's see what else late winter has to offer!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment